The Eco-Justice Center welcomes people of all faith traditions (or none!), ethnicities, backgrounds, socio-economic demographics, sexual and gender orientations.
1. Adults (ages 18+) who are energetic, reliable, and have a demonstrated interest in environmental education and sustainable agriculture.
2. Physical requirements - Must be able to bend, crouch, and stand for extended periods as farming requires strength and stamina. Ability to lift 50 lbs., work in the soil, handle farm tools, and be outside in all weather conditions.
3. Desire to educate people and work with animals. Previous experience with children and public speaking skills helpful, but not necessary to apply.
4. Exhibit consistent skills - positive attitude, initiative, emotional maturity, and self-responsibility. Possess a strong desire to learn and the ability to self-direct.
5. International applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without Eco-Justice Center sponsorship.