* Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Associate's degree.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work both in team and solo environments.
* Positions are 15-20 hours per week, Monday through Friday, when school is in session. We will develop a work schedule that fits your school schedule. School comes first!
* It is our desire that interns work 40 hours per week over winter and spring breaks, but we will be flexible.
* When school is not in session during the summer, interns would work up to 40 hours per week.
Sep 13, 2021 - Jun 1, 2022
Other Services (except Public Administration)
Accounting and Finance, Business Administration, Communications