FullTime - Min. $18.00, Max. $22.00 per hour
Number of Positions # 1
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Working towards a Technical or Associate Degree in Mechanical Design from an accredited technical institution or college; or commensurate experience.
• Proficiency in CREO preferred, or alternately in another parametric 3D design software and willing to train and learn CREO.
• Working knowledge of 2D CAD programs, other 3D modeling programs, and a willingness to learn new design software as required.
• Basic understanding of GD&T and ANSI industry standards preferred.
• Basic understanding of P&ID preferred.
• Mechanical/Electrical project hands on build experience a plus
• Ability to work well in project team environment by being a team player.
• Ability to travel to customer facilities for equipment installation and commissioning (occasionally).
May 3, 2021 - Aug 31, 2021
Industrial Technology and Maintenance, Machine Tool, Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Technology