PartTime - Min. $7.25, Max. $8.00 per hour
Number of Positions # 1
Maximum Hours Per Week:
Accounting Internship Requirements and Qualifications
• Must be a recent graduate or actively working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Accounting.
• Satisfactory completion of introductory accounting courses and a basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
• Aptitude for math, proficiency with computers.
• High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
• Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
• Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
Jan 4, 2021 - Apr 16, 2021
Health Care and Social Assistance, Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services