OAK CREEK, WI
FullTime - Min. $7.25, Max. per hour
Number of Positions # 1
• Pursuing a bachelors degree in Information Technology/Computer Programming/Information Systems or related field with educational level coding experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Java, Perl, C, C++, HTML, AJAX, Groovy, or similar programming languages; minimum sophomore standing at an accredited university.
• Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Year-round availability (summer up to 40 hours/week) with a reliable mode of transportation.
• Basic understanding of relational database design and development techniques as well as conceptual understanding of developing applications in a client server and/or web environment preferred.
• Practical experience or exposure to Oracle or Microsoft development tools, Oracle or SQL-Server databases, ERP, PLM, BI, or CRM application suites, code repository version control, TOAD, iDeveloper, SQL Developer or related products a plus.
• Educational or workplace experience with relational database design and development, application development experience in client server, web, and/or business intelligence environment a plus.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
• Excellent collaboration and communication (written, verbal, and visual) skills.
• Ability to manage timelines with a high desire to learn.
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.