OAK CREEK, WI
FullTime - Min. $7.25, Max. per hour
Number of Positions # 1
• Pursuing a bachelors degree in computer science, management information systems or related field, ideally in junior standing.
• Grade Point of 3.0 or higher.
• Year round availability (summer up to 40 hours/week).
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• High energy, confident, and effective communicator in both written and verbal communications.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Window 7, and Windows 10 operating systems.
• Experience building computers, installing operating systems, and working with desktop operating system a plus.
• Must be a highly motivated individual that proactively seeks solutions independently and has a strong focus on customer service.