Your Education and Experience.
* Pursuing a bachelors degree in computer sciences or other related IT field having completed sophomore year by May 2019.
* Passion for learning and growing in the IT field
* Solid understanding of the fundamentals of IT
* Networking and IP addressing essential knowledge
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Ability to multi-task and take initiative
* Strength with strategic and analytical thinking
* Proficiency in MS Office
* Opportunity to lead and own significant and meaningful projects with clear set of deliverables; benefiting you with valuable skills and experiences and our company with valuable insights and recommendations.
* Paid internship/co-op experience; competitive with national intern/co-op compensation rates.
* Housing provided, if qualified. Must follow corporate housing policy, which does not allow pets.
* Valid drivers license and vehicle required. There is not mass/public transit system to/from corporate housing location to company locations.
* Opportunity may include potential travel by plane, train, rental car, and/or hotel. Personal credit card required. Travel and expenses will be reimbursed.
* Mentoring, career development and community service experiences along with company-wide and county-wide intern events.
* Summer hours with half day Fridays.