• Previous electrical engineering intern or co-op experience preferred
• Revit, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, and CAD Workds experience would be a plus
• Ability to think critically and problem solve
• A desire to learn more about municipal engineering and consulting
• This position requires you to have authorization to work in the United States for any employer. We will not provide sponsorship for this position.
MSA offers a unique, innovative learning experience for students who are looking to expand their coursework through practical, hands-on work. Our team of professional engineers are ready to welcome you onto their team and to help create a positive and fun position for you. MSA also offers cell phone reimbursements up to $50 per month for student employees who qualify!
MSA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer