* Pursuing a BS degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology preferred).
* Strong communication and analytical skills.
* Team orientated.
* Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects at once.
* Working independently with the ability to escalate problems.
* Experience/Proficiency with 3D CAD (Inventor) desired.
* Knowledge of welding (AWS D1.1 and ASME VIII).
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services, Manufacturing, Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services, Wholesale Trade