• Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent (current junior or senior preferred).
• Proficiency in the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver or other code text editor, Acrobat, and Mac OS.
• Ability, or desire to learn how, to create and edit HTML and CSS.
• Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to efficiently multi-task, with proficient organizational and time management skills.
• Must be a self-motivated, positive problem-solver. Must be organized, accountable and have careful attention to detail.
• Ability to work approximately 15-20 hours per week during the school semesters (work schedule is flexible to accommodate class schedules).
As a part of our application process, please submit an attachment or a link to your online portfolio.
Jockey International, Inc., and its subsidiaries, provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 262-658-8111, or send a facsimile request to 262-653-3014.
Management of Companies and Enterprises, Retail Trade