You might be a fit for this position if you are:
• A self-starter who takes initiative to solve problems and follow up.
• Friendly, tactful and professional in your communications on the phone, in person and in e-mail.
• A multi-tasker that likes to stay on your toes.
• Organized and focused on the details that matter.
• Computerized Graphic Art Experience
• Ability to work with deadlines
• Excellent organizational and scheduling skills
• Ability to problem solve
• Actively pursuing a two-year or four-year degree in Graphic Arts.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Corel® Draw or Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Basic working knowledge of all production art, garment decorating, related skills and terminology.
• Knowledge of embroidery digitizing software and equipment is a plus.
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations(s) may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Regular and predictable attendance.
• Ability to effectively communicate with others (verbally and in writing).
• Ability to enter data.
• Work will be performed at 4imprint, Oshkosh.