• Currently enrolled in a undergraduate or graduate program in Graphic Design or a related discipline.
•An available portfolio that demonstrates wide-ranging concept exploration, innovative solutions, a clear process and is visually appealing.
•Able to work part-time during the school year and full-time during breaks.
•A passion for graphic design, and an interest in developing your skills in a learning environment.
•Experience with the Adobe Creative Cloud
•Great skills in communication and creativity - problem solving skills are important, as work is both team-based and individual, depending on the specific project
• Production design experience
• Experience designing for a manufactured product
• Experience designing for the web (no coding skills required)
• Ability to multitask multiple projects and tight deadlines
• Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite