PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Updates client relationship managing software with updated contact information.
2. Responsible for implementing the Automated Campaign Tool for online marketing with current clients and prospects.
3. Completes sales process involving administrative tasks and customer service. Interfaces with customers by telephone, email and in person. Sets appointments. Provides follow up and resolution of problems.
4. Opens, sorts and distributes mail.
5. Coordinates files and all record keeping.
6. Maintains confidentiality and exercises discretion concerning the use and discussion of all client financial information.
7. Each Bank employee is expected to know the requirements of the laws and regulations commensurate with his or her job responsibilities, and it is the duty of each employee to carry out responsibilities at all times in a manner that complies with the requirements of all such laws and regulations.
1. Orders, prepares and distributes sales and marketing materials quarterly.
2. Other duties as may be assigned.
• Prospective intern should have a desire to explore a career in financial planning
• Investments/Financial planning related education or training is a plus
• Customer service and/or administrative experience and/or training is a plus
• Previous investment or banking related experience is also a plus