CHIPPEWA FALLS, WI
PartTime - Min. $7.25, Max. per hour
Number of Positions # 1
* The candidate will typically have completed at least Junior year of college in Supply Chain or Operations Management program by the end of the academic year in May 2016 and be registered as a full-time student before and following the internship.
* The candidate must be available to work additional hours during the academic school year on a part-time basis.
* They must have demonstrated strong academic achievement, have relevant work or research experience, and proven leadership, communication and teaming skills.
* Challenging work assignments.
* Relocation assistance.
* Lodging guidance.
* Competitive wages.
* Paid holidays that fall during period of work assignment.
* Expense reimbursement for job related travel.
* Exposure to all areas of the business through a weekly speaker series.
* End of summer retreat.