* Undergraduate degree student majoring in Business Administration, IT, Finance, Marketing, or a related field.
* Strong academic record, minimum GPA of 3.0.
* Proficiency with Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
* Detailed oriented.
* Ability to work independently while prioritizing workload.
* Flexible and adaptable to working under tight deadlines and/or changing needs.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of various degrees of information.
* Internship experienced in Global IT field.