What It Takes:
This role requires highly driven individuals with the ability to give clear and concise instructions with a strong knowledge of supervisory procedures and concepts. Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in Supply Chain Logistics, Production or Operations Management, Industrial Technology Management, Business Management, General Management or related majors. In addition, we are looking for:
• Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Able to communicate effectively with a variety of personality types
• Ability to effectively motivate temporary employees
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) proficiency preferred (bilingual interns are eligible for a $500 bonus at the completion of their internship!)
This position is not eligible for remote work and would require you to work onsite at our Sun Prairie Fulfillment Center in Sun Prairie, WI for the duration of your internship.
Please note this position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
May 31, 2023 - Dec 15, 2023
Retail Trade, Transportation and Warehousing
Business Administration, Manufacturing Technology, Operations Management, Supply Chain and Transportation Logistics