What It Takes:
This role requires a strong, consistent, and empathetic communicator with knowledge around the Human Resource function. Ideally you will be working toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Human Resources or related field. In addition, we are looking for:
• Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered; or a completed Associates Degree in Business
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Effective presentation skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• The ability to effectively handle difficult situations/ conversations diplomatically
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) proficiency preferred (bilingual interns are eligible for a $500 bonus at the completion of their internship!)
This position is not eligible for remote work and will require you to work onsite at our Monroe office.
Note: We do not offer immigration sponsorship for any position at this time.