What It Takes:
This role requires a strong, consistent, and empathetic communicator with knowledge around the Human Resource function. Ideally you will be working toward a Bachelor’s or Associate Degree in Business Administration/Management, Human Resources or related field. In addition, we are looking for:
• Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Effective presentation skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• The ability to effectively handle difficult situations/ conversations diplomatically
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) proficiency preferred (bilingual interns are eligible for a $500 bonus at the completion of their internship!)
This position is not eligible for remote work and will require you to work onsite at our Monroe office.
¿Please note this position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.