We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Employee Experience team with majors related to Computer Science, Networking and Security. Ideally you will have strong communication skills, orally and written, to work with multiple personality types and be able to work independently. Also, we are looking for:
• At least Junior Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Solid understanding of Windows Operating Systems (Mac also beneficial)
• Solid troubleshooting skills for client level hardware including desktops, laptops, mobile phones, tablets and printers
• Solid communication skills, verbal and written. Documentation and participation/contribution to team discussions will be part of the role.
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Anti-Virus Malware Tools and PowerShell would be beneficial for the role.
Desired Technical Skills:
Troubleshooting,Windows Operating Systems,Microsoft Office Suite,Computer Hardware and Software
Jan 4, 2023 - Aug 25, 2023
Retail Trade, Transportation and Warehousing
Computer Engineering, Computer Networking, Computer Science and Software Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology