PartTime - Min. $13.30, Max. $17.30 per hour
Number of Positions # 1
Maximum Hours Per Week:
Minimally qualified applicants will meet the following required qualifications:
• *Academic preparation (e.g., coursework) or experience related to communications, marketing, public relations, or similar.
• *Experience using office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
• *Academic or professional experience managing a project with multiple tasks and deadlines.
• Experience communicating and relating interpersonally with others to maintain effective working relationships.
Well-qualified applicants will also meet any of the following preferred qualifications:
• *Academic or professional experience promoting an event in a communications, marketing, or public relations role.
• *Academic or professional experience developing materials (e.g., talking points, lead staff memos, event background information, reports, etc.) for management.
• Academic or professional experience working with persons with disabilities and/or performing the above tasks in a human service setting (e.g., employment services, etc.).
Additional qualifications may be evaluated in subsequent steps.
Jul 5, 2022 - Dec 16, 2022
Community & Social Services, Marketing, Media & Communications
Communications, Health and Human Services, Marketing, Public Relations, Social Sciences