• Attending school for an Associate or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Networking or equivalent.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in networking or computers.
• Excellent performance interpersonal skills; customer service skills; organizational skills; and verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills for problem determination and resolution.
• Ability to remain calm and courteous in demanding situations
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to work independently, as well as, cooperate with others.
• Preferred Knowledge:
Cisco equipment and Cisco IOS
Fast / Gigabit Ethernet network implementation
Router configuration, support and problem analysis
Switch configuration, support and problem analysis
Wireless configuration, support and problem analysis
Modems, Terminal Servers, Dialup Servers,
Security Authentication for Radius and TACACS
Protocol problem analysis desirable
HTML, Python, Linux Red Hat or SUSE, Windows 7/10, Android
• May be required to work overtime including weekends.
• Must be able to work at the Corporate Office in Eau Claire, WI during normal office hours for the duration of the internship (remote work is NOT offered)
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
Desired Technical Skills:
Network Administration,Network Architecture
Feb 1, 2021 - May 27, 2022
Computer Networking, Computer Science and Software Engineering